Home Remodeling Careers
Home Remodeling Careers
Join the Roberts’ Residential Remodeling Team. We are the Twin Cities home remodeling leader, with nearly 40 years of experience in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling. Roberts is always looking for trained, experienced craftspeople who want to advance their home remodeling careers to join our carpentry, millwork, project management and sales teams. If you are looking for a new career opportunity with significant growth potential, we would love to meet you.
Carpenters Wanted! Signing Bonus Offered!
We are constantly growing, and looking to add full-time skilled remodeling carpenters and recent graduates with minimal experience to our crews. Positions include foreman carpenters, lead carpenters, framing carpenters, and trim/finish carpenters.
• Excellent starting Wages – $17 – $35 hr. depending on experience and SIGNING BONUS!
• Monthly truck allowance
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Tool purchase and maintenance program
• Health and dental insurance
• Paid holidays
• Vacation pay
• Full-time year-round employment
• 3 + years’ previous remodeling/construction experience
• Framing and finish skills
• Additional skills such as tiling, drywall, flooring, siding, etc. a bonus but not required
• Own truck/van and have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Own some hand and power tools – examples includes framing and/or finish nailers, compressors, hoses, etc.
• 2-3 years’ experience, or recent graduate from construction program.
• Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
• Own some basic hand tools
Cabinet Shop Employees Wanted!
Signing Bonus Offered!
Attention New or Experienced Cabinet Makers! We are looking for individuals that have at least two years of experience, or a trade school certificate for entry level positions. Experienced candidates looking for higher level positions should have 3+ years of cabinet/millwork experience. Should have a good driving record. Position offers competitive wages and benefits package based on experience. Minimum starting wages at $20.00 and potential up to $35.00 an hour depending on experience. Benefits include but are not limited to health insurance, dental insurance, vacation pay, and cell phone allowance. These positions are for individuals looking for full time employment only. We are not looking for subcontractors at this time.