Things in our world have certainly changed over the course of the year, but rest assured that we at Roberts’ have the tools and resources to make new transitions in your life seamless and effortless. We have one of the only in-house millwork shops in the Twin Cities allowing us to design, build, finish and install an inspiring library, home office and even built-in furniture to fit your family’s home work and studying needs.
Here are just a few of the tips and considerations we use to create functional and efficient workspaces for our homeowner clients.
Before assessing where to build out your new work or study space, you should consider your home’s interior – where makes the most sense?
- Do you have a room collecting junk that can be converted?
- A kid’s playspace that could use a facelift?
- A corner of the kitchen not being used?
- An unused dining area or living room corner gathering dust?
Any of these spaces would be great options for updated work and study areas! Sometimes, though, existing spaces are just too small to re-purpose. We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners add space to their homes, seamlessly and easily. A home addition may provide the best space for everyone to get their work done comfortably in your home.
If you have an unused room you are looking to convert, there are many options for utilizing custom millwork to build it out for maximum efficiency. We can build:
- Custom desks: Think fold out, permanent, drawers to fit your preferences, corner fittings, and more.
- Library space: If you have books sitting around looking for a new home, a custom-built library would be a great addition to your new home office.
- Background: In these new times, what is visible behind you is just as important as what is in front of you. We can help you design the perfect space with the perfect backdrop.
If converting a corner of your shared living space is something you are considering for either you or the young ones, the customizations are endless. We can build:
- Desks of all shapes and sizes to fit your room’s space and aesthetic
- Cabinetry, shelving, drawers and more for storing books, supplies, and the like
- Workspaces specific to your kid’s needs for maximizing school-from-home efforts
Contact us today to see how we can help you create the perfect home office!